Putting students first has been Key College's philosophy for over 24 years. We believe that as a student, you will learn more in an environment where you feel safe, connected, and valued. It is for this reason that Key College emphasizes a collaborative educational experience for you, our students.
From your first one on one meeting with an admissions counselor to your mock interview for that high demand career position, you will experience the combination of all of Key College's departments working to ensure your successful future.
Let our caring staff and faculty assist you in obtaining your career goals; for it is our graduates that we are most proud. We look forward to serving you.
All applicants to Key College must provide:
- Verification of high school graduation or GED completion
- An official high school transcript must be sent directly from the graduate's high school/school district or official GED scores sent directly from the appropriate GED testing center or records center
- An entrance exam is required unless satisfactory SAT or ACT scores, or if the student does not have the results of a Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Testing exam (ACT).
Steps to apply:
- Contact one of our friendly admissions counselors
- Schedule a convenient time to meet with your admissions counselor to determine if Key College is right for you
- Submit an application for Admission
Contact our Admission Department today to learn more about what Key College has available.